Torna l’appuntamento con le build Windows 10 che portano il sistema operativo Microsoft, almeno nel Fast ring, alla versione 14271 su desktop e 14267.1004 su Mobile; è la prima volta che da Redmond arrivano nello stesso giorno build per entrambe le piattaforme.
Le novità portate da questi aggiornamenti sono piuttosto sostanziose (trovate il changelog qui sotto) e sebbene non siano troppo evidenti, introducono una lunga serie di fix per diversi bug e correzioni minime all’interfaccia.
Il sistema di feedback è stato inoltre modificato per rendere più efficace il sistema di report; in pratica sarà impossibile utilizzare le Insider Preview senza ricevere richieste di feedback al team di sviluppo di Windows 10.
Come sempre aggiornare è molto semplice; se siete iscritti al programma Insider Preview vi basterà raggiungere il centro Windows Update e lasciare che il vostro dispositivo, PC o smartphone che sia, avvii la procedura.
Windows 10 build 14271 Insider Preview
- We fixed an issue where the window borders on apps would change from accent color to black after every upgrade to a new build.
- We have updated the music control icons that are shown in taskbar previews in music apps like Groove to look more crisp and clean at higher resolutions.
- We fixed an issue where the taskbar would sometimes not auto-hide and show unexpectedly on top of full screen windows such as showing above a PowerPoint presentation when in slideshow mode.
- We fixed an issue where the “Hide notifications while presenting” setting preference is lost after upgrading to a new build.
- The entire app header in Action Center is now right-clickable instead of just the app name or “x”.
- We made it easier to dismiss all notifications from a specific app in Action Center by increasing the target area to encompass the entire app header.
- We fixed an issue where interaction notifications would not show a button to input text in some cases.
- Fast user switching should work now with Picture Password.
- We fixed an issue where some desktop (Win32) apps look missing from Start.
- We fixed an issue where the accent color does not automatically change when the slideshow option is chosen for your desktop background.
Windows 10 Mobile build 14267.1004 Insider Preview
- We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
- We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL! Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
- We’ve released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
- We also have some additional known issues we’d like to note:
- If you have the Windows Feedback app pinned to Start, after upgrading from Build 10586.107 it will no longer show as pinned.
- We are seeing reports from Windows Insiders of issues connecting to wireless displays. We’re investigating.
- When using Continuum on the Lumia 950 XL – the trackpad experience is not working correctly.