Acer TravelMate P2: la nuova gamma "pro" è interessante un po' per tutti (foto)
Non solo tablet tra le novità Acer; l'azienda taiwanese rilancia infatti anche la sua gamma pro con i nuovi TravelMate P2, notebook che tutto sommato si adattano bene anche a chi usa il portatile non necessariamente solo per lavoro.
Infatti i TravelMate P249 e TravelMate P259 sono due notebook da 14 e 15,6", tra l'altro arricchiti con una rifinitura in tessuto antiscivolo e antigraffio, che montano tutto il necessario a svolgere anche attività moderatamente intense. Purtroppo la scheda tecnica è ancora parziale, ma ci dà già un quadro abbastanza chiaro.
- Display: 14" o 15,6" full HD, retroilluminazione LED
- Processori: Intel Core di 6a generazione
- RAM: DDR 4 (supponiamo almeno 4 GB e fino a 16 GB)
- GPU: fino ad NVIDIA GeForce 940M
- Altro: lettore di impronte digitali, Trusted Platform Module (TPM2.0), audio Acer TrueHarmony
Come per tutti gli altri dispositivi presentati oggi, anche i nuovi TravelMate P2 sono stati annunciati solo per gli Stati Uniti, dove arriveranno entro la fine dell'anno con prezzi a partire da 599$. Chissà se anche da noi Acer riuscirà a tenere così bassi i prezzi.
Aggiornamento: Acer ha rilasciato anche prezzi e uscita in Italia del notebook. Arriverà nel quarto trimestre, quindi per fine anno, ad un prezzo di partenza di 399€.
- Acer announces two new additions to its commercial product portfolio: the BM320 4K UHD monitor for graphics and video professionals, and TravelMate P2 series notebooks in 14- and 15.6-inches for small and medium businesses
- The Acer BM320 monitor supports 100% of the Adobe RGB and Rec. 709 color gamut, and supports 10-bit color depth; every unit is factory pre-tuned and tested to ensure a Delta E<2 color accuracy
- Designed to meet and exceed daily needs of small and medium businesses, Acer’s new 14- and 15.6- inch TravelMate P2 series feature 6th Generation Intel® CoreTM processors, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940M discrete graphics, and up to 32GB DDR4 system memoryLainate, 30 maggio 2016. Acer today announced two new additions to its commercial product portfolio: the Acer BM320 4K UHD monitor for graphics and video professionals, and TravelMate P2 series notebooks, equipped with Windows 10 Pro, in 14- and 15.6-inches for small and medium businesses. The new products are engineered with features that help professionals get their jobs done efficiently.
Acer BM320 Monitor: Accuracy and Performance for Professionals
The BM320’s stunning 32-inch panel delivers up to 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) images with professional-grade color accuracy and amazing detail. Photographers and graphic designers will
appreciate its support for 100% of the Adobe RGB color gamut, while video editors and directors can work with confidence as it covers 100% of the Rec. 709 color gamut and 90% of DCI-P3. The BM320 supports 10-bit color depth, which provides 64 times more color depth over conventional 8-bit monitors, and every unit is factory pre-tuned and tested to ensure a Delta E<2 color accuracy. It comes with Uniformity Compensation to help reduce uneven brightness and color fluctuations across the screen.
The BM320 features a sleek ZeroFrame design which virtually eliminates the screen’s bezel for a seamless visual experience when multiple displays are put together, and adding a touch of modernity to the office. In addition, Acer’s ErgoStand lets users tilt, swivel, pivot or adjust the height of the monitor with ease, ensuring that they find the perfect viewing position effortlessly.
TravelMate P2 Series: Uncompromised Productivity for Small and Medium Businesses
Designed to meet and exceed daily needs of small and medium businesses, Acer’s new 14-inch TravelMate P249 and 15.6-inch TravelMate P259 are built with 6th Generation Intel® CoreTM processors, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940M discrete graphics, up to 32GB1 DDR4 system memory, and ship with Windows 10 Pro. The notebooks feature Full HD1 backlit LED displays and support connection to three independent displays so users are able to work efficiently with multiple documents and programs open. An optional backlit keyboard option is available, while a DVD/CD-RW drive can be included for software installation and storage backups.
Microsoft Skype for Business Certification ensures people can communicate with crisp and lag- free quality, and also allows for clearer, higher quality audio and a great Cortana experience with Windows 10. The TravelMate P2 series includes a built-in fingerprint reader1 which allows users to conveniently log into the computer through Windows Hello, and a TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) for hardware-based encryption to secure user credentials, email and data. Acer’s Office ManagerTM is also bundled to allow small businesses to deploy security policies and monitor IT assets across the organization. For SMB IT managers with limited time, this streamlines general maintenance so they focus on the tasks to help them grow their business.
1 Specifications may vary depending on model and region.
Pricing and Availability
The TravelMate P2 series will be available in EMEA in Q4 starting at € 399.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office or retailer via www.acer.com.
The new products will be showcased at Acer’s booth #M0420 at 4F, Nangang Exhibition Hall during Computex Taipei 2016 (May 31 to June 4).