Giornata di nuovi aggiornamenti in casa Apple: oltre ad iOS 13.3, watchOS 6.1.1 e tvOS 13.3, ecco arrivare anche la versione 10.15.2 di Catalina macOS.
Le vere e proprie novità sono poche, e riguardano principalmente un nuovo layout per gli articoli su Apple News. Tutto il resto comprende bugfix e modifiche apportate con il nuovo sistema operativo.
LEGGI ANCHE: Il futuro delle videochiamate, secondo Facebook
Una, ad esempio, riguarda iTunes Remote, che tornerà ad essere supportato per controllare Musica e TV dal Mac (tramite iPhone o iPad). Per i dettagli completi, vi alleghiamo qui sotto l’intero changelog.
The macOS Catalina 10.15.2 update improves the stability, reliability and performance of your Mac and is recommended for all users.
This update adds the following features:
- New layout for Apple News+ stories from The Wall Street Journal and other leading newspapers
- Get links to related stories or more stories from the same publication at the end of an article
- “Breaking” and “Developing” labels for Top Stories
- Stories from Apple News are now available in Canada in English and French
This update also includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Restores the column browser view for managing the music library
- Resolves an issue that may prevent album artwork from appearing
- Fixes an issue that may reset music equalizer settings during playback
- Adds support for using an iPhone or iPad to remotely control the Music and TV apps on a Mac
- Resolves an issue that may cause some .AVI and .MP4 files to appear as unsupported
- Fixes an issue that prevents newly created folders from appearing in Albums view
- Addresses an issue where manually sorted images in an album may be printed or exported out of order
- Fixes an issue that prevents the zoom-to-crop tool from working in a print preview
- Addresses an issue that may cause Mail Preferences to open with a blank window
- Resolves an issue that may prevent using undo from retrieving deleted mail
- Improves the reliability of syncing books and audiobooks to your iPad or iPhone through Finder
- Fixes an issue where reminders may be out of order in the Today smart list in the Reminders app
- Resolves an issue that may cause slow typing performance in the Notes app
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT210642
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222